Saturday, October 15, 2022

the doors - French doors

I managed to source gently used French doors on kijiji and also from the ReStore (habitat for humanity). We made them work. I was unwilling to wait the months required for new, but also wanted to have doors that felt more at home in the space than new would.

these 4 doors managed to fit incredibly well! three of them for between the treatment room/office and the new living room, and the 4th to replace the door that blocked the window, but leads to the door to the basement






I've gotten reasonably good at installing door knobs and bought only these polished bronze ones with an oval shape. they feel older to me.

the 4th of the doors - scored 4 doors for a total of 200$ and they were a near perfect fit!

60$ from ReStore I liked the curved detail at the top for the door nearest the front door, going into the treatment room/office


0 comments:

Post a Comment